Job Title: Machinist CNC
Job Purpose/Performance Outputs:
Great Lakes Power's Mentor, Ohio location is seeking applicants with experience programming, setting up and Operating CNC Lathes and Milling machines. Full Time 1st shift position
Requirements and Essential Functions Performed:
- Minimum 10 years' experience.
- Programming of CNC Lathe and Machining Center. Gibbs Cam knowledge a plus!
- Set up and operate CNC Lathes and Machining centers.
- Proficient in materials feeds and speeds.
- Tooling and Fixturing knowledge
- Evaluate and recommend machining process improvements
- Proficient in precision measuring instruments.
- Basic Math and Trigonometry
- Knowledge of basic machine repair
- Direct, assist and train personnel
- Manual machining experience
- Knowledge of Machine preventive maintenance
- Ability to Use Various Inspection Tools Such as Micrometers, Calipers, Height Gage, CMM and Comparators.
- Knowledge of Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines.
- Ability to Read and Understand Blueprints and Technical Documents.
- Read and Interpret Manufacturing Paperwork (Travelers, Blueprints, Sketches, Etc.)
Career opportunity, pay commensurate with experience and ability. Full benefits and 401k.
Great Lakes Power Products is a full-line distributor, manufacturer and rebuilder of power transmission products and accessories. The company is an authorized distributor and service center for Twin Disc, Dana Spicer, Funk Manufacturing, Wichita Clutch and other leading off-highway power transmission equipment manufacturers. Our 14 locations serve customers worldwide.